Friday, December 05, 2008

It's a celebration

Today was the last day I had to attend undergraduate college. So we're celebrating at I Hate...Have a drink, be merry!

I thought the best way to express my emotions is through song. And really, what is more beautiful than an upbeat early 90s techno dance song. Songs like:



Shi-pow-pow!

That didn't get your heart beating? How about this?



Oh yea, now you're groovin'

What's next?



Listen to that riff! Oh man... And that falsetto! OK I don't really know what a falsetto is.

More here!
And here!
And here!

Ace of Base: Awesome

Don't stop

Doesn't this just make you want to dance. Like, say, this nice young lady:



Didn't get everything? Leave a link in the comments.

But don't forget: THE BEST SONG EVER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

De La Hoya wins split decision vs. Pacquiao.


I just don't think Manny will be able to hurt Oscar. But, here's hoping Manny makes sure this school boy bitch gets what's coming to him and finishes his career on a stretcher.


That said if gambling were legal I'd take De La Hoya -170 and going past 9.5 rounds at -200.


Good fight and good night.

Anonymous said...

Few points:

First, this should be a sad day for you. Tomorrow is first day of the rest of your now miserable life. Take it from somebody who knows.

Second, I disagree. Rick Astley has a better song and that song is "Together Forever".

Another song that I believe should have made your post is "Another Night" by Real McCoy. A classic.

For some reason this page has a post about boxing so I would like to pick Pac Man in a split.

Steve said...

What... is it like 'cool' or shows you know something if you predict a split decision? How often do these things happen? That's like predicting overtime in a football game. Grow some balls. De La Hoya, according to all three judges and Lederman's card.